Select Your Location below
At Century Mold, it is our policy to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all qualified individuals. To achieve this goal, Century Mold is dedicated to taking affirmative action to employ and advance employment, qualified women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. All personnel actions, including compensation, benefits, recruitment, hiring, training, and promotion of persons in all job titles, will be administered without regard to race, color , religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status, and all employment decisions are based solely on valid job requirements.
Available positions in Rochester NY
Job Title: Accounts Receivable Analyst
Date Posted: 9/27/2018 2:57:52 PM
Century Mold, a leading North American Automotive plastics supplier, is looking for an Accounts Receivable Analyst for its Rochester, NY location to start immediately.
Our company is kind of a big deal. Ford, GM, Chrysler, Toyota and Nissan are just a few vehicles our parts go on. Come work at one of the fastest growing companies in North America.
- Research accounts receivable cash receipts discrepancies and deductions. Interface with appropriate internal and external persons to resolve issues.
- Prepare adjustment forms for authorization to adjust accounts receivable. Provide supporting documentation for reason for adjustment and appropriate authorizations.
- Research accounts receivable delinquencies. Make collection calls on such delinquencies.
- Provide management with explanations for past due receivables as well as payment discrepancies.
- Responsible for monthly account reconciliations with customers.
- Assist with preparation and coordination of documents required by external auditors.
- Consignment Sales & Inventory Management
- Reconcile and or process consignment sales and inventory transactions
- Reconcile and investigate consignment inventory balances to customer provided consignment reports, follow-up on discrepancies
- Investigate and resolve customer chargebacks relating to consignment sales
Education and/or Experience:
Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or one to three years related to experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Annual bonuses
- Medical & Dental benefits plus HSA company contributions
- 401(k) matching
- Short Term & Long Term Disability provided
- Paid vacations and holidays