Select Your Location below
At Century Mold, it is our policy to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all qualified individuals. To achieve this goal, Century Mold is dedicated to taking affirmative action to employ and advance employment, qualified women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. All personnel actions, including compensation, benefits, recruitment, hiring, training, and promotion of persons in all job titles, will be administered without regard to race, color , religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status, and all employment decisions are based solely on valid job requirements.
Available positions in Rochester NY
Job Title: Human Resources Assistant
Date Posted: 3/8/2019 12:00:00 AM
Century Mold, a leading North American Automotive plastics supplier, is looking for a Human Resources Assistant for its Rochester, NY location.
Our company is kind of a big deal. Ford, GM, Chrysler, Toyota and Nissan are just a few vehicles our parts go on. Come work at one of the fastest growing companies in North America.
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related field; or one to three years Human Resources related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Basic knowledge of employment law, including but not limited to, knowledge of FMLA, ADA, NYS PFL, NYS STD and Workers’ Compensation preferred.
- Acts as the first point of contact for the HR department and answers or forwards employee questions as appropriate.
- Assists with recruitment processes by posting open jobs, scheduling interviews and coordinating with temporary agencies.
- Manages the pre-employment process such as preparing offer letters, scheduling drug screens and determining start dates.
- Prepares new hire orientation packets. Conducts new hire orientation and creates employee files.
- Assists with benefits administration by facilitating enrollment for new hires. Prepares COBRA paperwork as needed.
- Assists with leave administration by identifying the need for leave of absence and providing the appropriate paperwork and contact information to employee.
- Conducts new hire trainings such as NYS Sexual Harassment, Hazard Communication and Lock Out/Tag Out. Maintains records on required trainings.
- Performs clerical functions such as maintaining personnel files, faxing documents and processing mail.
- Maintains employee roster, training tracker, open requisition report, PPE spreadsheets, organizational charts and other reports.
- Coordinates catering and other preparations for bonus day, the holiday party and other events.
- Prepares termination paperwork and schedules exit interviews.
- Annual bonus
- Medical, Dental & Vision benefits plus HSA company contributions
- 401(k) matching
- Life Insurance
- Paid vacations and holidays