Select Your Location below
At Century Mold, it is our policy to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all qualified individuals. To achieve this goal, Century Mold is dedicated to taking affirmative action to employ and advance employment, qualified women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. All personnel actions, including compensation, benefits, recruitment, hiring, training, and promotion of persons in all job titles, will be administered without regard to race, color , religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status, and all employment decisions are based solely on valid job requirements.
Available positions in Rochester NY
Job Title: Corporate Accounting Manager
Date Posted: 11/3/2017 1:20:53 AM
Century Mold, a leading North American Automotive plastics supplier, is looking for aCorporate Accounting Manager for its Rochester, NY location.
Our company is kind of a big deal. Ford, GM, Chrysler, Toyota and Nissan are just a few vehicles our parts go on. Come work at one of the fastest growing companies in North America.
The Company has multiple locations across the USA and Mexico and significant accounting concepts used include, consolidation and combination, foreign currency translation with off balance sheet risk, cost accounting, percentage of completion accounting, property, plant & equipment, accounting for franchise and income taxes, among others.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) in accounting or finance (finance degree to include requisite accounting courses and minimum five years related experience)
- Very proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Access and SharePoint experience desired
- General Ledger Accounting & Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A)
- Understanding of generally accepted accounting principles, general ledger and compilation & analysis of financial information
- Assists with month-end process, budget, forecasting and variance reporting
- Cash Management & Treasury Accounting
- Responsible for managing the Cash Management and Treasury accounting and finance function and ensuring general ledger is promptly, accurately, consistently and completely maintained
- USA Payroll & Benefits Administration & Accounting
- Responsible for managing the Payroll and Benefits administration and accounting and finance function and ensuring the general ledger is promptly, accurately, consistently and completely maintained
- Accounts Payable
- Responsible for managing the Accounts Payable accounting and finance function and ensuring the general ledger is promptly, accurately, consistently and completely maintained
- Property, Plant & Equipment, CAPEX & Lease Accounting
- Responsible for managing the Property, Plant & Equipment, CAPEX & Lease accounting and finance function and ensuring the general ledger is promptly, accurately, consistently and completely maintained
- Annual bonus
- Medical & Dental benefits plus HSA company contributions
- 401(k) matching
- Life Insurance
- Short Term & Long Term Disability provided
- Paid vacations and holidays